The Stout 65 is at home in unfamiliar territory, confident on the trail, and ready for anything from a week of camping to extended wanderlust among the coastal cities and mountain villages of South America. With 65 liters of space, the support of TrailFlex suspension, and an extra anti-barreling stay giving you a 45-pound (21kg) load capacity, this capable hauler has the range you need and the carrying comfort you want. The removable SideTrack daypack adds versatility for urban exploration or day hikes.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- TrailFlex wishbone suspension and TrailFit adjustable hipbelt
- SideTrack removable ultra-light daypack doubles as a hydration reservoir sleeve
- Removable raincover stows easily in its own designated pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip access panel
- Removable lid with dual zip pockets and underside security zip pocket
- Front vertical-zip accessory pocket
- Shove-It expanding front stuff pocket for on-the-go storage of larger items
- Dual side water-bottle/accessory drop-in pockets
- Oversized device-compatible hipbelt zip pockets
- Side compression straps
- Bottom compression/sleeping pad straps
- Dual trekking pole/ice axe retainers and loops
- Weight: 1.75 kg / 3 lbs. 14 oz.
- Volume: 65 L
- Torso: 46 - 51 cm / 18" - 20"
- Dimensions: 73 cm x 33 cm x 28 cm / 28.7" x 13" x 11"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.