The Stout 65 is at home in unfamiliar territory, confident on the trail, and ready for anything from a week of camping to extended wanderlust among the coastal cities and mountain villages of South America. With 65 liters of space, the support of TrailFlex suspension, and an extra anti-barreling stay giving you a 45-pound (21kg) load capacity, this capable hauler has the range you need and the carrying comfort you want. The removable SideTrack daypack adds versatility for urban exploration or day hikes.
- TrailFlex wishbone suspension and TrailFit adjustable hipbelt
- SideTrack removable ultra-light daypack doubles as a hydration reservoir sleeve
- Removable raincover stows easily in its own designated pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip access panel
- Removable lid with dual zip pockets and underside security zip pocket
- Front vertical-zip accessory pocket
- Shove-It expanding front stuff pocket for on-the-go storage of larger items
- Dual side water-bottle/accessory drop-in pockets
- Oversized device-compatible hipbelt zip pockets
- Side compression straps
- Bottom compression/sleeping pad straps
- Dual trekking pole/ice axe retainers and loops
- Weight: 1.75 kg / 3 lbs. 14 oz.
- Volume: 65 L
- Torso: 46 - 51 cm / 18" - 20"
- Dimensions: 73 cm x 33 cm x 28 cm / 28.7" x 13" x 11"