The women’s-specific Amber 60 backpack is big enough to tackle most trips, but smaller and lighter than its full-sized sibling, the Amber 70. That means three- and four-day stays in the backcountry, winter camping weekends, and endless European hostel hopping are all within range, and you’ll never feel overloaded or out of place among the rest of the trekking crowd. Features like side water bottle pockets, trekking pole retainers, and an included raincover make the Amber 60 incredibly trail-friendly, and the removable SideTrack daypack lets you travel light when you’d rather leave the bulk of your gear behind.
- TrailFlex wishbone suspension and TrailFit adjustable hipbelt
- SideTrack removable ultra-light daypack doubles as a hydration reservoir sleeve
- Removable raincover stows easily in its own designated pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip access panel
- Removable lid with dual zip pockets and underside security zip pocket
- Front vertical-zip accessory pocket
- Shove-It expanding front stuff pocket for on-the-go storage of larger items
- Dual side water-bottle/accessory drop-in pockets
- Oversized device-compatible hipbelt zip pockets
- Side compression straps
- Bottom compression/sleeping pad straps
- Dual trekking pole/ice axe retainers and loops
- Volume: 60 L
- Weight: 3 lbs. 13 oz.
- Dimensions: 66 x 33 x 28 cm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.