A special edition of Kanken, made entirely from polyester recycled from eleven plastic bottles. Dyed with SpinDye technology that radically reduces the amount of water, energy and chemicals used. An everyday companion with the same genius design as the original, but now reinvented from a recycling/recyclable perspective that saves natural resources. Ready to be carried, travelled with, and loved - and in the far and distant future, recycled again. The main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. It comes with a seat pad that is sotred in the inside back pocket where it stops the contents of the backpack pressing against the back - and is always at hand when a pause is needed. Here are also two flat side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front, perfect for small items you want to keep close at hand. The carrying system is simple but functional with handles at the top and flexible, adjustable shoulder straps. Embroidered logo. Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Special edition Kanken made entirely from polyester recycled from plastic bottles. Ready to carry life's essentials - and far into the future: be recycled again.
- Special edition Kanken made from SpinDye recyled polyester
- Fabric, webbing and lining are made from the same yarn
- Large main compartment with a large, zippered opening
- Two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front
- Inside back pocket with removable seat pad
- 100% Polyester
- Volume: 16L
- Weight: 395g
- Height: 38cm
- Width: 27cm