Combining an alpine-style feature set with a spacious 55-liter capacity for long, technical alpine climbing missions, the Black Diamond Speed 55 also features a strippable lid, framesheet and hip belt for optimizing the pack to your climbing needs. The pack’s reACTIV suspension system allows for a dynamic, comfortable carry on long mountain approaches, and the ice-tool PickPockets™, tuck-away rope strap and ladder-lock crampon straps secure your climbing gear.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- reACTIV suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps and thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading, with removable, floating top pocket, skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Slightly thicker padding and larger hip belt than Speed 40 for added support
- Micro ice-tool PickPockets, three-point haul system, and ladder-lock crampon straps
- Removable, padded hip belt with fixed webbing belt
- Hydration compatible
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.