Whether packing for a gear-intensive day at the Creek or a redpoint session in the Red, The Black Diamond Creek 50 features gaping top-loader capabilities, eliminating the need for push-and-shove gear packing. With ultra-durable, waterproof shell fabric protecting your equipment from the elements and a thermoformed backpanel safeguarding your bod, the Creek’s haul bag-style bottom, full-length side zip and rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder round it out as a crag pack to rule all crag packs.
- Ultra-durable, waterproof shell fabric
- Padded shoulder straps and removable dual-density hip belt, thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure and full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading
- Weight: 2004 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.