Fully padded rock climbing gear bags. Full zip closure permits direct access to contents from the top or either side, or use as a rope bucket. Twin flat front pockets hold a guide book and daily essentials. Interior gear sling keeps protection handy.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The Miura has a full zip closure so you can pinpoint gear without sorting through everything, configure it as a top access pack or use it as a side opening travel bag. The Miura can also be used as a rope bucket or opens completely flat, drawbridge style.
- The benefit of this bag is keeping gear inside. The interior has a gear loop, hydration bladder and interior zippered compartment. Outside, the Miura has two zippered front pockets, a single top pocket and bungee attachment system for extra gear or keeping things handy.
- Sharp edges, rock abrasion and hauling can quickly wear out packs. Miuras use 840D nylon that has exceptional abrasion resistance. The basket weave construction of this textile results in a very smooth surface that helps reduce abrasion and increase life span.
- C2 (composite construction) suspension is a construction technology that uses fewer layers in a laminated back panel that is fused directly into the bag. Miuras carry weight well, the shoulder straps are shaped and comfortable and they have grab handles for quick transport over short distances.
- Evon Foam
- Burly™ Double Weave
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.