Aggressive attention to performance details and our commitment to quality combine in an alpine-ready pack. Highly weather resistant, and designed for the rigors of ice and granite, this is the next level for climbers and ski mountaineers.
- FL: Fast and Light - Minimalist garments designed to be very light with high performance, for traveling fast and light in variable weather conditions.
- The suspension system offers load support with minimal weight, and the double pull drawcord closure is easy to operate, even with gloves on. Collar serves to extend volume and protect contents when not required.
- It begins with the materials. Exceptionally light and strong, N400-AC2 pack fabric is coated inside and out to create an air and water impermeable fabric that resists almost any weather condition. Very resistant to abrasion, the bag can be hauled and dragged through rocky environments and withstands abrasion from ice and snow.
- Weight can slow you down, so the pack is pared down to the essentials. The N400-AC2 fabric is extremely light for its level of strength. Thermoformed shoulder straps cut weight without eliminating comfort. Every gram counts, so even the seam tape is stripped down to 15mm wide.
- Moving fast still requires carrying the essentials. The 45 litre capacity provides enough volume for a long day's ski or a minimalist's multi-day trip. Four attachment points (two on each side) carry skis or a sleeping pad, and the bungee attachment holds crampons or can stash an Alpha FL Jacket for quick access when the weather turns for the worse.
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Main compartment pocket
- External zippered document pocket with key clip
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Rigid, formed backpanel provides support and structure while remaining comfortable against the back
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- N100mr-HT nylon 6,6 mini-ripstop
- N70r-HT nylon 6,6 ripstop
- HyPUR-cel® Foam
- HD 80 foam back panel
- Burly™ Double Weave - 46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.