Lightweight and ultra-breathable, the North Face Storm GTX women’s trail-running shoe has a Gore-Tex membrane to protect against moisture and dampness. The reinforced rubber heel and TPU toecap protect your feet against forceful impact and injury, while the compression-molded EVA footbed offers arch and all-over foot support with a comfortable fit.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable for optimal dryness
- Reinforced rubberized heel and TPU toe cap protects against impact and injury
- Compression-molded EVA footbed offers support and comfort fit
- Offset: 12 mm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.