The new GEL-FUJI SETSU enriches the FUJI trail line with a lightweight and dynamic off-road shoe specially designed for running in all winter conditions.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- California Slip Lasting for stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain
- GORE-TEX® Upper - Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features improved cushioning and durability
- Anti Gravel Tongue
- 3M Reflective
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Solid Rubber Outsole provides improved durability and traction
- Rock Protection Plate protects the foot against sharp objects such as rock and branches
- Spiked Outsole provides traction on icy and snowy surfaces
- Lace Pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed
- Removable Sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.