A cool, comfortable low-cut, ready to bang out a 40-minute speed-hike after work or just keep track of the kids on the weekend. The 1.8mm-leather and abrasion-resistant mesh upper breathe deeply, keeping your feet cool and happy. Pull on a daypack or do an extra couple of miles—a molded EVA midsole absorbs the pain so you’ll return to the trailhead with a little gas in the tank. Versatile, comfortable, willing—that’s the Monolith Low.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Ideal For: Day hiking, hiking with a lighter pack
- Stable sole with athletic level cushioning
- Rugged yet lightweight upper construction
- Speed lacing
- Athletic EVA midsole
- Weight: 772 g / 1 lbs. 11 oz.
- Last: Perpetuum
- Upper: 1.8 mm Leather, Abrasion Resistant Mesh
- Footbed: Dual Density EVA
- Midsole: Molded EVA
- Outsole: Vasque Monolith
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.