Experience true luxury in The North Face Ballard Lace Women’s Boots. Quilted Dri-Lex lining keeps your feet dry and warm, while the PU-coated leather upper defends against moisture. Temperature-sensitive IcePick lugs allows you to gain traction on unsteady terrain. The OrthoLite ReBound technology protects your feet from the impact of traversing harsh landscapes.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- PU-coated leather upper with a slight burnish in the toe/heel
- Wraparound lace detail
- Durable, rustproof hardware for long-lasting performance
- Comfortable, quilted Dri-Lex® lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Includes a tonal, secondary lace
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for superior shock-absorption
- Blown rubber sidewall and perimeter lugs increase traction and comfort
- Temperature-sensitive IcePick® lugs provide exceptional winter traction
- Weight: 363 g / 12.8 oz
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.