Don’t lose your footing on the trail. These XA Pro women’s trail-running shoes have an aggressive high-traction grip, ideal for mud, rain and snow. The precision fit cradles your foot, complimented by the EVA shaped footbed. Ortholite technology provides a lightweight feel to reduce fatigue, while added stability keeps you sturdy on uneven or rocky terrain.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Aggressive high-traction grip for mud and snow
- Precision fit for comfort and optimal foot support
- EVA shaped footbed with Ortholite technology for a lightweight feel
- Extra stability for sturdiness on uneven terrain
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.