A trail shoe with more than one trick up its sleeve. Versatile, high on traction and comfort, the ALPHACROSS 4 GORE-TEX has a waterproof upper designed for the elements and deep, aggressive lugs to get a grip on a variety of terrains. A softer midsole compound, more generous fit and soft lining dial in the comfort on this all-round trainer.
- Water and weatherproof protection: Featuring a Gore-Tex membrane to keep you fully sheltered from the elements.
- Long Lasting Comfort: This shoe combines a soft lining, generous comfy fit and soft, Fuze Surge foam in the midsole.
- Fuze Surge: Comprised of one of the softest EVA compound and engineered using less artificial polymers, Fuze Surge delivers a more earth-conscious, smooth yet dynamic stride.
- Powerful Grip: Optimised ground connection thanks to super grippy Contagrip® rubber, and a lug geometry specifically designed for better mud-shedding and adhesion.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Mud Contagrip®: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- Activity/Sports: Trail Running
- Advanced Features: Waterproof, Recycled Content
- Advanced Technology: Contagrip® Sole, OrthoLite®
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Tumble Dry, Air Dry, Hand Wash
- Certifications: No Certifications
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Forefoot Stack Height (in): 0.8842 in
- Forefoot Stack Height (mm): 22.5 mm
- Heel Stack Height (in): 1.3166 in
- Heel Stack Height (mm): 33.5 mm
- Insole Material: EVA
- Lining Material(s): Mesh
- Midsole Material: EVA
- Offset (in): 0.4323 in
- Offset (mm): 11 mm
- Outsole Brand: Other
- Outsole Material(s): Rubber
- Product Weight (g): 260 g
- Product Weight (oz): 9.1712 oz
- Shoe Cut: Low-Cut
- Sustainability: PFC – Free Water Repellency, Recycled polyester, Contains bio-based synthetic materials
- Upper Material(s): Textile