Carefully designed for technical approaches and extended day hikes, the Acrux FL GTX delivers durable performance with the weather protection and custom comfort of an Adaptive Fit GORE-TEX® liner. The single piece upper uses seamless thermolaminated construction for elevated durability and irritation free performance, and the artfully designed Vibram® Arc’teryx Approach Outsole combines the grippy surefootedness of a climbing shoe with the stability and rolling stride of a hiking sole. The heel features a “Y” groove that helps facilitate braking on steep descents. Cushioning comes from the injected EVA midsole that is specifically moulded for stability and impact protection on varied terrain.
- Waterproof, breathable, lightweight, durable
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Technical alpine approach footwear for multiple days spent in variable weather & terrain
- Women's specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Materials: PU coated nylon yarns, TPU high abrasion protection films, 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX® with air permeable EVA foam core
- 14 mm Heel drop
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.