An updated version of the original multi-activity adventure shoe, TECH AMPHIB 4 features a sleek, welded upper and more cushioned midsole. It’s more dynamic than ever, while retaining the same ease, versatility and water capability. This updated version prioritizes the environment with natural and recycled materials.
- Sustainable: Features sustainable materials including a liner made from coffee beans and textile fiber and microfiber from 70% recycled PET.
- Water performance: The breathable mesh evacuates water without letting debris in. A sipped outsole provides grip on wet rocks and surfaces, even under water.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Convenience: With a Quicklace and collapsible heel, the TECH AMPHIB 4 instantly transform from a slip-on to a high-performance outdoor shoe.
- Collapsible heel: Wear your shoes like a normal shoe, or slide it on and off with the heel collapsed.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Advanced Features: No Advanced Features
- Advanced Technology: No Advanced Technology
- Closure Type: Not Applicable
- Dry Instructions: Do Not Tumble Dry
- Eyelet Material: Not Applicable
- Insole Material: EVA
- Lace Material: Not Applicable
- Lining Material(s): Mesh
- Midsole Material: EVA
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Product Weight (g): 270 g
- Product Weight (oz): 9.524 oz
- Sandal Type: Hiking Sandals
- Shoe Width: Regular
- Strap Material: Nylon
- Surface(s): Trail, Water
- Upper Material(s): Synthetic Fabric, Mesh
- Wash Instructions: Hand Wash