When the temperature drops, these The North Face Thermoball Metro shorty waterproof winter boots are crafted with two types of warm insulation to keep feet toasty.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Insulated, ankle-high boot for winter commutes
- Waterproof, full-grain leather and suede
- Seam-sealed, waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation in the collar and 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation in the vamp for reliable warmth
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop lining to keep feet dry
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Weight: 13.4 oz.
- Shaft Height: 6.25"
- Heel Height: 1.25"
- Shaft Circumference: 6.25"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.