Traditional Aboriginal style is combined with a high-performance winter boot in the Manitobah Kanada Mukluk. Crafted by a contemporary Metis company, the Manitobah mukluk features a sheepskin-lined footbed for comfort and warmth, with a durable Vibram sole for long-lasting wear.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Crafted of Sheepskin Shearling, Cowhide Sued and Rabbit Fur
- Featuring a Tipi Vibram sole
- Height: 38.1 cm / 15 in
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.