Keeping you sure-footed on the edge, this extremely lightweight speed hiker is made for the ultimate adrenalized climbs and scrambles. Tenacious, durable and waterproof, this more supportive mid keeps feet dry and spares every ounce, strategically placing cushioning where you need it: more at the heel buffers the descent, while it tapers at the forefoot for maximum ground feel and responsiveness over variable terrain.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane repels moisture and enhances breathability for all activities
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Stratafuse™ exoskeleton fuses the foot cage to mesh uppers for extreme lightweight durability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Mesh lining treated with M Select™ FRESH reduces shoe odour
- Ace single density removable footbed
- TrailProtect™ pad offers additional protection off road
- UniFly™ midsole connects you to the trail, protects you from the terrain
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® MegaGrip outsole
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- 3mm lug depth
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.