Getting the protection you need on the trail doesn’t have to mean limiting your ability to move. The Scarpa Kailash GTX Women’s Hiking Boots features bi-directional ankle flex technology that maintains your range of motion, while a protective toe rand reduces worries about injuries due to trail debris. The exclusive Vibram® soles are engineered for the needs of hikers to keep you stable on difficult terrain and allow you to quickly stop.
- Bi-directional ankle flex lets your foot move naturally for full range of motion
- Toe rand shields the toes from impact due to rocks and loose soil
- Midsole with PU insert cushions your foot for support and comfort
- Vibram® soles allows you to stop quickly and reduce slipping
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.