From the Appalachians to the Andes, these Lowa GTX mid-hikers for women are made to cover rugged ground in comfort. The classic Vibram outsole improves traction on uneven terrain, all while absorbing impact. A Gore-Tex lining offers waterproof protection, while maintaining breathability and athletic flex. A climate controlled footbed provides optimal comfort, while the PU frame increases overall balance and stability.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liners keep your feet dry
- Vibram outsole for improved traction and impact absorption
- Goretex lining for breathable and flexible wear
- Climate controlled footbed for optimal comfort
- PU frame increases stability and balance
- Weight: 1,110 grams
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.