Cold and wet won’t slow you down with the Arc’teryx Bora² mid GTX women’s hiking Boots. The boot upper is constructed of a single piece of thermolaminated material to keep moisture out. Interchangeable liners not only allow you to expand the usability of your boots, but let you customize your comfort. The boot features both front and rear pulls, making them super easy to put on and take off.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Interchangeable liners for custom support and to accommodate varying conditions
- Front and rear pulls and custom lace hooks for easy wear
- Vibram® outsoles for added traction
- Mountaineering heel tread and sharp heel brake for superior braking and traction
- Liner: GORE-TEX®
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.