The North Face Ultra FastPack II Mid GTX Women’s Hiking Boot is a lightweight, high performance Boot intended for difficult terrains. The Ultra Protect Cradle Guide and ESS Snake Plate ensure that the full length of your foot is supported and protected, while embedded cables in the uppers ensure comfort across the top of the foot. A GORE-TEX liner and FastDry collar lining promote drier feet in all types of weather conditions.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® to keep feet dry and cool
- Welded upper with embedded cables beneath breathable mesh supports your foot without adding weight or overheating you
- Injection-moulded, dual-density Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ supports your heel and midsole to reduce stress on the back of the foot
- Outsole features mega grip traction to reduce the risk of slipping
- FlashDry collar lining dries quickly for comfort
- ESS Snake Plate in forefoot protects the front of your foot
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.