Pure comfort! The generously tailored fit, softness and light weight create a completely new running sensation. All-round ventilation thanks to the newly developed GORE-TEX® SURROUND® technology. Additional ventilation is provided by an air-permeable layer between the wedge and insole, which also offers comfortable cushioning. The lightweight hiking boot also features board lasting; the patented Rolling Concept®; a Hybrid Shell that provides shape and stability; an IP EVA wedge with excellent cushioning and integrated arch support; and a protective liquid rubber toe cap. With its Sonar technology, the new Sonar comfort sole by gripex™, which features multi-directional lugs and two different rubber hardness’s, offers grip on any terrain.
- Gripex Outsole Technology
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting)
- Sonar Technology
- Board lasted
- Constructed from a blend of supple inner and tough outer materials, which means the boot is hard only where necessary and can be designed to fit the foot for improved comfort
- Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements safeguard the footwear against abrasion and damage. This rubber is applied when wet and is lighter than conventional rubber rands
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabric, effective moisture absorption, fast drying performance, abrasion-resistant and cushioning
- Weight: 390 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.