From the Appalachians to the Andes, these Lowa GTX mid-hikers for women are made to cover rugged ground in comfort. The classic Vibram outsole improves traction on uneven terrain, all while absorbing impact. A Gore-Tex lining offers waterproof protection, while maintaining breathability and athletic flex. A climate controlled footbed provides optimal comfort, while the PU frame increases overall balance and stability.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liners keep your feet dry
- Vibram outsole for improved traction and impact absorption
- Goretex lining for breathable and flexible wear
- Climate controlled footbed for optimal comfort
- PU frame increases stability and balance
- Weight: 1.11 kg