Designed for both hiking and running, these North Face shoes deliver with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, keeping your dryer with more breathability. A reinforced rubber heel protects against impact and injury, while the mudguard keeps debris and muck at bay. With a compression-molded EVA footbed, these Storm GTX trail-running shoes offer premium arch support and serious all day comfort.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable for optimal dryness
- Mudguard and reinforced rubber heel provide protection and impact absorption
- TPU toe cap protects against injury
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for arch support and comfort fit
- Offset: 12 mm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.