Highly durable and technically precise, the lightweight Ribelle Run is the ideal choice for short to medium distance training and racing in rugged, rocky terrain. A climbing inspired rand and a precision fit make this the ultimate trail technician for forays into the alpine. Underfoot, the SuperGum outsole is both sticky and durable, providing all the confidence you need to handle whatever mountain mission you dream up.
- Climbing inspired TPU rand encircles the perimeter of the shoe providing 360 degree support and protection.
- Stretch fabric ankle collar incorporated with a minimal stretch tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulk and enhancing fit, and seals out trail debris.
- Medium density EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with overlays of thermally welded PU film and translucent ripstop holds foot securely in place and provides support and protection.
- PRESA outsole made with high performance rubber, 4mm lugs provide excellent grip on both dry and wet surfaces.
- Activity/Sports: Trail Running
- Care Instruction(s): Not Applicable
- Closure Type: Cord Lacing
- Forefoot Stack Height (in): 0.8056 in
- Forefoot Stack Height (mm): 20.5 mm
- Heel Stack Height (in): 0.9628 in
- Heel Stack Height (mm): 24.5 mm
- Lining Material(s): Polyester
- Midsole Material: EVA
- Primary Colour: Black
- Product Weight (g): 300 g
- Product Weight (oz): 10.5822 oz
- Sustainability: Vegan, Product contains recycled content
- Upper Material(s): Mesh, Polyurethane, Synthetic