True to its heritage, the new GEL-Kayano® 22 takes a bold step forward in unsurpassed performance and modern design. The sleek new FluidFit® upper is built with Seamless Construction and a re-engineered Heel Clutching System™ for a more secure and adaptive fit. Mild to moderate overpronators will be treated to the luxuriously plush comfort of the new ComforDry™ lasting and ComforDry™ X-40 sockliner sitting atop the stable FluidRide® platform.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) represents ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS FluidRide® Midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Cluthing System™ Technology is an exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes
- Dynamic DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 sockliner and lasting feature high rebound properties while providing moisture management and breathability with plush underfoot comfort.
- Weight: 10.9 oz.
- Heel Height: 22 mm
- Forefoot Height: 12mm