After revitalizing the GT-2170 with last year’s rebirth of the GT-2000, we decided that even the best can be better. We’re proud to introduce the all-weather GT-2000 2 GTX. A re-designed FluidRide midsole and a new lighter-weight GORE-TEX upper creates a more accommodating experience than before, resulting in a fit that’s true to the GT Series that runners know and love.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- FluidRide is the latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. It provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties, all while reducing weight and maintaining exceptional durability
- Reinforced Vamp Lightweight vamp mesh durability is increased by the addition of a thin, seamless underlay
- Full-Length SpEVA 55 Lasting offers superior cushioning and comfort to the consistently stable ride runners have come to expect from GT
- Dynamic DuoMax reduces weight and improves comfort without sacrificing stability
- Gender-Specific Cushioning allows women to enjoy the benefits of midsole compression that men enjoy because of their larger body mass
- Guidance Trusstic is lighter weight and improves the function of the Guidance Line while maintaining torsional rigidity
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems reduce shock during impact and toe-off phases
- Discrete Eyelets Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit and improved comfort
- ComforDry Sockliner Provides cushioning and a drier, cooler, healthier environment anti-microbial properties
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.