When you’re wearing The North Face Hedgehog IV GTX Men’s Multi-Sport Shoes, you’ll always be ready to leave the pavement and blaze your own trail. The Vibram® rubber outsole is ready for all terrains, while Gore-Tex XCR protects you from puddles and rain while still allowing sweat to evaporate. As a result, your feet stay drier mile after mile. Ultra light, stable and supportive, these shoes won’t hold you back from giving it your all.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Waterproof, yet breathable to promote drier feet inside and out
- Durable framework protects your foot
- Lightweight so you can run at top speeds
- Mesh under layer allows air to enter for cooling
- Gore-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane draws away sweat while keeping water out
- Northotic Pro footbed and TPU Snake Plate improve stability as you step
- Poron ReSource technology cushions your heel and forefoot for comfort
- X-2 EVA midsole with Cradle technology maintains foot alignment to reduce the risk of blisters
- Shock absorbent to reduce strain and pressure on your heels
- Vibram® rubber outsole reduces slipping on and off paved surfaces
- Membrane: Gore-Tex XCR
- Outsole: Rubber
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.