Defined as a casual shoe, these North Face Back to Berkeley sneakers are as hardy as many hikers with a compression-molded EVA footbed for serious support. Waterproof and insulated with a HydroSeal membrane, these shoes keep you dry in wet cold weather. A Winter Grip outsole with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs keeps you steady on wet slippery surfaces.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Insulated with HydroSeal waterproof membrane for dry wear
- Compression molded EVA footbed for supportive comfort
- Durable Winter Grip outsole with IcePick temperature-sensative lugs for improved traction
- TPU heel clip for improved stability
- Weight: 14.5 oz
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.