Icy, damp, frigid temps shouldn’t be the barrier between you and the summit you’ve been working to claim. The exclusive Conductor fleece lining and a unique insulation provide all-day warmth, while a molded nylon arch and removable footbed provide the kind of support you’ve come to expect from a name like Merrell. Seal out water and give moisture an easy out with the M Select DRY impermeable membrane, while the Aegis-treated antimicrobial mesh and suede upper banish odors and keep your boots fresh--even after a treacherous climb.
- Conductor fleece lining for all day warmth and comfort
- Unique Merrell air cushion within the heel for added stability absorbs shock, allowing for longer climbs before leg fatigue sets in
- Aegis-antimicrobial solution treated suede and mesh upper for reduced shoe odor, even after long, sweaty days
- EVA removable footbed for a customizable, comfortable fit
- 200g Thermal insulation
- Traditional lace closure
- Weight: 2 lb 9oz / 1174 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.