Keen Delta Hiking Boots provide excellent support as you explore the trails. An injection-molded EVA midsole protects against shock as you pound across the terrain, while unique thermal features keep your feet toasty. Waterproof construction keeps you dry and comfortable so you can enjoy outdoor excursions without the hassle of water-soaked feet. 4 mm multi-directional lugs help you gain traction on surfaces that might otherwise be impassable.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole for indoor or outdoor activities
- Injection molded EVA midsole for optimum shock-absorption
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane to protect against the elements
- Thermal heat shield footbed for added comfort
- TPU stability shank for support
- Upper constructed of durable, waterproof nubuck leather
- 200g KEEN.Warm® insulation protects feet from the cold
- Weight: 0.52 kg / 18.2 oz
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.