Chop wood, go to town, walk the dog. The Anchorage Boot II is a versatile pull-on winter boot built for use. The waterproof nubuck leather upper delivers durability, protection and good looks, and the KEEN.DRY membrane is waterproof and breathable. Serious warmth is provided by 200 gram KEEN.WARM insulation and a woolly Thermal Heat Shield footbed. The dual-compound ice and snow grip outsole has 4mm lugs for a sure-footed grip.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 200 g KEEN.Warm™ insulation
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Gore stretch panel for easy on and off and added comfort
- Injection molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable thermal heat shield footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Weight: 17.8 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.