Outstanding traction, waterproof full-grain leather, and optimum comfort are the hallmarks of the Mt. Monroe Men’s Lite-Hiking Boots. Known for its durability, this Timberland hiking boot also boast rust-proof lace hardware designed for secure lacing with top lace hooks. The compression-moulded EVA midsole promises reliable shock absorption with its lightweight cushioning, while the anti-fatigue footbed is conveniently removable, so wearers can customize the level of support they need on the hike. Ideal for multiple types of terrain with its Durable Green Rubber™, this boot provides optimum traction and all-around solid performance. Finally, a waterproof membrane keeps feet comfortably dry no matter the weather.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Features waterproof full-grain leather and a waterproof membrane to keep feet optimally dry
- A fully-gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Durable Green Rubber™ enhances traction on diverse surfaces
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed supports daylong comfort and support
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.