Cool and comfortable, the Merrell Moab Mid GTX XCR Men’s Lite-Hiking Boots is the perfect hiking boot for hot summer days. While the boots are breathable and fight odours for drier, fresher feet, they provide ample protection from rain and puddles with waterproof outers and a GORE-TEX® membrane. The compression moulded footbed conforms to your foot to keep you supported on the trail, and the caps on the toe and heel reduce abrasions to help the boots last.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Leather and mesh uppers are waterproof to keep water out but breathable to let air in so your feet stay dry and cool
- Bellows tongue limits the amount of debris that gets inside your shoes
- Synthetic caps on the toe and heel protect your foot and improve durability
- GORE-TEX® allows sweat to evaporate while blocking water
- M-SELECT reduces foot odours to promote fresher feet
- Moulded nylon shank stabilises and protects your arch
- Merrell air cushion protects your heels by absorbing shocks
- Footframe made of compression moulded EVA foam cushions your foot for all-day comfort
- Upper: Dura Leather / Mesh
- Lug depth: 5 mm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.