Seriously wicked climbs require seriously tough footwear, and KEEN has you covered with these Abitibi hiking shoes. Sporting steel toes and a puncture-resistant midsole plate, sharp rocks and debris won’t slow you down on your way to the summit. Oil and slip resistance give you better traction, while a removable metatomical dual-density footbed allows for a customized fit and feel. Both waterproof and breathable, these hiking shoes offer maximum protection in harsh or wet conditions, ideal for hiking, exploring or mountaineering.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- KEEN offers a waterproof and breathable membrane to keep you comfortable in harsh conditions
- Oil and slip resistant for better traction with a non-marking rubber outsole to protect your flooring
- Puncture resistant midsole plate protects you from sharp rocks and debris
- A removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed for a customized fit and feel
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets for precision tightness
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe for maximum protection
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- Weight: 42.6 oz/1207.69 grams
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.