For toasty warmth on an icy day, the Sorel 1964 Premium boot takes the cake. From its superior waterproof construction to its 9 mm. insulated inner boot, this unique piece of footwear will keep you dry and comfortable.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Seam-sealed, waterproof construction to keep feet dry and cozy
- Upper constructed of waterproof, waxed canvas to defend against moisture
- Insulated with removable 9 mm. washable, recycled felt inner boot to keep feet toasty on frigid days
- Shell constructed of waterproof, vulcanized rubber for exceptional moisture protection
- Weight 822 g. / 29 oz.
- Shaft Height 21.6 cm. / 8.5 in.
- Heel Height 1.27 cm. / 0.5 in.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.