A heavy pack and rough terrain—an experience to remember or a nightmare in the making? Make sure it’s the former with a breathable, waterproof hiking boot worthy of the task. The Eriksson GTX builds on a three-section midsole incorporating EVA, polyurethane for shock absorption, and a supportive TPU plate for torsion control. Full grain, 2.2mm waterproof leather offers the durability you’ll need to expand your frontiers. A GORE-TEX® liner, Vibram® Summit sole, and polyurethane internal foam around the ankle proves that we’re serious about getting it done, no matter the terrain.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Gore-Tex® with Performance Comfort Technology
- Excellent traction via Vasque exclusive Vibram® Summit sole
- Stable platform with athletic level underfoot comfort
- Dual Density EVA
- Weight: 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.