The engineers at Scarpa created the Scarpa R-Evolution Plus GTX Men’s Hiking Boots to meet the unique needs of hikers and backpackers, packing it with unique features like a moulded foam insole for cushioning and a GORE-TEX® liner to block water. Thanks to SCARPA Sock-Fit XT technology, the hiking shoes fit like a second skin, giving you less bulk to hold you back on the trail. On all types of terrain, the Vibram® Fagus outsoles offer optimal traction for safety.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Nubuck uppers offer protection for the feet and durability against abrasions for longevity
- Perimeter is rubberised to protect your feet from every angle
- Sock-Fit XT technology provides an optimal fit with less bulk
- Memory foam midsole fully supports and cushions your foot for comfort
- Vibram® Fagus outsole reduces slipping on many types of terrains
- GORE-TEX® liner for waterproof protection and drier, cooler feet
- Upper: Calf leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.