The Scarpa Kailash GTX Men’s Hiking Boots lets you continue hiking mile after mile in the utmost of comfort and safety. To allow for a fuller range of motion, this new design of the classic hiking shoe offers bi-directional ankle flex technology. PU inserts in the midsoles provide extra cushioning for enhanced comfort, while the Vibram® soles and toe rands protect you from slipping and injuring your toes on stones and other debris.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Bi-directional ankle flex allows you to freely move your ankle as you hike
- Toe protection reduces the risk of injury on rugged terrain [[FeaturesThree 5]] Vibram® soles provide optimal traction for stability and stopping fast
- PU insert in the midsole provides ample cushioning for comfort
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.