The mountain hiking boot for demanding leisure hikers. High-quality, flexible 100% leather with all-round protective rubber rand, very adaptive 3D tongue and butter-soft Nappa leather heel collar. The GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane ensures waterproofing and climate comfort. Perfect heel support is provided by the patented Base Fit 2.0 heel strap system, which features a doubled, sliding band and 3-zone lacing. The elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction and memo foam provide additional comfort. The proven Vibram MT Traction II sole ensures stability on all surfaces.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Rolling Concept
- Feet Map
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Memo Foam
- Motion Control
- 3 Zone Lacing
- Base Fit 2.0
- Fabric: Full Grain Leather, Textile
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Last Index: Backpacking
- Sole: Vibram MT-Traction II sole, PU Wedge
- Weight: 780 g Size 9.5US
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.