The classic look of the Back to Berkeley boot blends seamlessly with HydroSeal technology for a dry comfortable waterproof boot. The EVA and Ortholite footbed provide superior support, while the IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs give you better traction and stability on wet slippery surfaces like snow and mud. One hundred grams of PrimaLoft insulation keep your feet snug and warm, ideal for a northern lifestyle.
- HydroSeal waterproof membrane for dry comfortable wear
- OrthoLite and EVA footbed for excellent support
- IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for better traction and stability
- 100 gram PrimaLoft insulation for warmth in cold climates
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.