Designed exclusively for women, the Smartwool PhD® Snowboard Medium socks provide warmth and style without sacrificing performance. Merino Wool manages temperature, wicks moisture, and resists odour. The 4Degree™ Elite Fit System ensures optimum fit and support while targeted mesh zones provide breathability. Built with ReliaWool™ technology, these socks are durable enough to withstand whatever your alpine adventures bring.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System keeps socks in place for an all-day fit
- ReliaWool™ technology for comfort and durability
- Mesh ventilation zones engineered for female skiers to regulate temperature and wick moisture
- Flat knit toe seam for strength and durability
- Narrower profile designed for the shape of a woman's foot
- Medium cushion shin & foot for added comfort
- 61% Merino Wool / 37% Nylon / 2% Elastane
- 33.02 cm/13" overall height
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.