Keep your feet feeling great when you’re cross country skiing or downhill skiing by pulling the Smartwool PhD Ski Light Women’s Pattern Socks on before your boots. With their 4Degree™ Elite Fit System designed to fit a woman’s foot, these socks stay in place while ventilating your feet with strategically placed mesh panels. Light cushioning at the shin and foot provide comfortable padding inside of your boot.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system keeps socks from bunching up and slipping for comfort in boots
- ReliaWool™ holds up to wear and tear and keeps your feet comfortable
- Mesh zones let air in to cool off your feet
- Wicks away sweat for drier skin
- Flat knit toe seam reduces chafing and is ultra strong
- Narrow profile contoured for a woman's foot
- Light cushioning pads your step
- Material: 55% Merino Wool / 43% Nylon / 2% Elastane
- Overall Height: 32.02 cm / 13"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.