Online Exclusive - Fazl loves the glimmer and glitz of a world frosted silver – even better? Not getting frost bite and having your toes fall off! There is no need for you to look like you climbed Everest in the 1920s! None! Take the ecstasy and leave the agony
- The Tushar socks are dark blue with white, grey, and light blue details. They contain the traditional Himalayan patterns of chhota gow (small pendant) and bulabul station (nightingale station), which are patterns that have existed in this community for centuries
- Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that Fazl's artisans are well cared for and their supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- No Itch – Fazl's special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Tumble Dry, Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- Colour(s): Grey, White, Navy Blue
- Consumer Pack Size: 1
- Primary fabric: 80% Acrylic / 20% Nylon
- Sock Style/Length: Mid-Calf Length
- Sock Type: Home Socks
- Sustainability: Vegan