Online Exclusive - These are an “all hail” to the Himalayas, the highest mountain range in the world. Whether you are wandering through the valleys, plains or are squashed on a bus somewhere, these socks transport you onto the rocky crags with a staff in hand, dog at your side and the wind at your back. (Did we mention a beard? Plus a big beard flapping in the wind: a big, bushy beard!) Feel the freedom.
- Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that Fazl's artisans are well cared for and their supply chain is held accountable
- No Itch – Fazl's special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
- The Pahari socks are black with white, blue, red and green details. They contain the traditional Himalayan patterns of jurra bumchack (joined x's) and bumchack (x's), which are patterns that have existed in this community for centuries
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Tumble Dry, Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- Colour(s): Black, White, Blue
- Consumer Pack Size: 1
- Primary fabric: 80% Acrylic / 20% Nylon
- Sock Style/Length: Mid-Calf Length
- Sock Type: Home Socks
- Sustainability: Vegan