Online Exclusive - But for real, who doesn’t have a sweet tooth? Those who don’t must have had it beaten out of them with too many squats, 10 km runs, and spinach smoothies. These socks are made for those of you who feel no shame rolling in cotton candy, ice cream, and chocolate. Candy Land isn’t just your favourite game. It’s the only game you play! PS. There are now ice cream waffle tacos. If you are in the aforementioned category, you definitely already knew that! Life is short – so make it sweet
- Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- No Itch – Fazl's special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- The Meeta socks are turquoise with pink, grey, and white details. They contain the traditional Himalayan pattern of jurra hua gow (linked pendant), which is a pattern that has existed in this community for centuries
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that Fazl's artisans are well cared for and their supply chain is held accountable
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Tumble Dry, Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- Colour(s): Light Pink, Light Yellow, Grey, Mint Green
- Consumer Pack Size: 1
- Primary fabric: 80% Acrylic / 20% Nylon
- Sock Style/Length: Mid-Calf Length
- Sock Type: Home Socks
- Sustainability: Vegan