Online Exclusive - Now always is a serious word. Some of us might have thrown it around a bit too liberally back in middle school (aka the hormonal pit of despair!) No, Keanu Reeves will not always be your baby. Well, there is one thing you could do to infinity and beyond and that’s wear these woolly wonders! They are the proverbial Boom Shaka Laka Laka of socks. Now there’s something to put hearts around
- Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that Fazl's artisans are well cared for and their supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- The Hamesha socks are brown with emerald green, black, and maroon details. They contain the traditional Himalayan patterns of barra gow (big pendant) and bulabul station (nightingale station), which are patterns that have existed in this community for centuries
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- No Itch – Fazl's special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Tumble Dry, Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- Colour(s): Green, Maroon, Brown
- Consumer Pack Size: 1
- Primary fabric: 80% Acrylic / 20% Nylon
- Sock Style/Length: Mid-Calf Length
- Sock Type: Home Socks
- Sustainability: Vegan