Online Exclusive - Have you ever had real Indian chai? It’s seriously a life changing experience! These socks were made in its shade, so to speak. Pure comfort is curling up with a cup of chai in hand, socks on, in a room with a view. Bliss has a name. It’s chai, darling
- The Chai socks are brown with blue, red, yellow, and green details. They contain the traditional Himalayan patterns of bumchack (x's) and chhota shur-veer (small herbs), which are patterns that have existed in this community for centuries
- Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- No Itch – Fazl's special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that Fazl's artisans are well cared for and their supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Tumble Dry, Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- Colour(s): Yellow, Maroon, Brown, Blue
- Consumer Pack Size: 1
- Primary fabric: 80% Acrylic / 20% Nylon
- Sock Style/Length: Mid-Calf Length
- Sock Type: Home Socks
- Sustainability: Vegan