Online Exclusive - If a couple of Plain Jane socks gave birth to a rebellious teenager ... it would look like this! A green inferno of colour and pattern, the Bundar have more to offer than just flash and sass – inner toe tranquility. So what are you waiting for? Unleash the beast (or at least your inner monkey!)
- The Bundar socks are green with cream, black, pink, and yellow details. They contain the traditional Himalayan patterns of billee ke daant (cat's teeth), bumchack (x's), and lamree (z's), which are patterns that have existed in this community for centuries
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that Fazl's artisans are well cared for and their supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- No Itch – Fazl's special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Tumble Dry, Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- Colour(s): Green, Off-white, Pink
- Consumer Pack Size: 1
- Primary fabric: 80% Acrylic / 20% Nylon
- Sock Style/Length: Mid-Calf Length
- Sock Type: Home Socks
- Sustainability: Vegan